Business Architecture using the Capsifi Intelligent Business Transformation Platform
We have taken our well known business design training course and included the Capsifi Intelligent Transformation Platform. Attendees will now able to learn about business design and business architecture whilst using a hands on business transformation platform to work through a case study.
This hands-on four day course interweaves elements of theory and practice to provide attendees with an interactive learning experience in applying business architecture to the development of an investment and transformation roadmap. The course is suited for those individuals looking to gain an understanding of:
- Influencing and designing strategy;
- Business model innovation;
- Developing digital interactions using customer experience design;
- Operating model design;
- Resource model design – people, process, technology, information and rules; and
- Transformation planning.
- The course follows a proven method for business design and transformation planning.
- Participants will have the opportunity to work through a hands-on case study to build a business value engine, and align this to strategic, tactical and operational pressures across the organization.
- Learn from and interact with practicing business design specialists that will share examples of real world challenges.
- Develop your hybrid thinking skills. Understand how to merge strategy, design, architecture, agile and lean thinking to become the supermixers of the future.
- Demonstrate value quickly. Attendees will be equipped with practical knowledge on how to plan and transform organizations using an award winning transformation platform. No more Powerpoint pitch decks, only working blueprints.
- The course is aligned to the business architecture guild body of knowledge and will help attendees develop a solid understanding of the foundational terminology and blueprints from the BIZBOK.
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of Departments seeking to understand how to design for business outcomes in a more agile manner
- Analysts and Strategists looking to understand the building blocks of business design and how to align this more effectively to an investment portfolio
- Enterprise and Business Architects seeking to establish stronger relations with business stakeholders and demonstrate alignment of their target architectures to business needs and budgets
- Business Analysts seeking to improve career capabilities and deliver strategic outcomes to business stakeholders
- Business Technology Partners and internal customer relationship owners seeking the means to form and communicate business and technology strategy with their business stakeholders
- Domain Architects needing to improve their ability to express domain strategies in the context of business strategy and capabilities
- Project and Portfolio Managers looking to gain an understanding of some of the tools and techniques required to view the portfolio through a business lens
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand how to position and use business architecture within the strategy, design and agile spaces;
- Demonstrate a foundational skill in using the Capsifi Jalepeno workbench for strategic planning, business architecture, digital interactions business analysis and project delivery;
- Understand how to develop strategic blueprints, business blueprints and operating blueprints to create and capture value;
- Understand how to develop and model value, motivation, the business, value propositions, customer journeys, value streams, capabilities and resources;
- Understand how to address key stakeholder concerns around what to innovate, improve, custom build, automate outsource or rent;
- Understand how to focus efforts on desirability, feasibility and viability; and
- How to prioritise transformation and investment efforts.
Keep an eye out for our upcoming master class which will focus on bizops, lean agile management, and model driven architecture.